Dear Valued KIA Cold Lake Customers,
The health and wellness of our employees and customers at KIA Cold Lake is of the highest importance to us. Currently there are no plans to interrupt your purchase & servicing needs. We will continue to monitor updates from the Government of Canada and follow all Federal and Provincial mandates accordingly. We will notify our customers if circumstances change.
We are committed to safeguarding the health of our customers and employees. As we monitor the spread of COVID-19 in Canada, we want to keep you informed about what KIA Cold Lake is doing to prevent the spread of coronavirus in our communities.
WHAT KIA COLD LAKE IS DOING:
- Employees will be required to stay at home if they are not feeling well with flu-like symptoms.
- Employees that test positive for COVID-19 will not be allowed to work until they have been cleared by health officials.
- Employees will be required to stay at home if they have come into contact with any individuals who have tested positive for COVID-19 for 14 days or until providing their own negative test results.
- All common area surfaces will be wiped down with disinfectant more frequently.
- Devices, and other items used in business transactions will be wiped down with disinfectant after each transaction.
- Sanitizing all vehicles when they come into the service department and after the work is completed.
- All technicians are required to wear nitrile gloves while working on vehicles.
- The KIA Cold Lake shuttle vehicles will be wiped down with disinfectant after use.
- Hand-shaking is prohibited at this time.
KIA COLD LAKE EMPLOYEES ARE ADVISED TO:
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Avoid touching eyes, nose and mouth.
- Stay home when sick.
- Cover coughs and sneezes with a sleeve or tissue and dispose of the used tissue immediately.
- Wash hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
Most of us will want to continue to live our life as normal, which may include purchasing a vehicle or having our vehicle serviced. If at any time you would like to proceed with any of these services, please just let us know and we will gladly make arrangements to accommodate you.
To protect yourself and others, we ask anyone feeling unwell to refrain from visiting us in our ongoing efforts to keep customers and staff safe.
We thank you for your business and stay healthy!